One thing setting SignOps apart from the rest of the crowd is the user-derived environment. The development team has former highway maintenance experience and the users are solicited for their feedback frequently. Well, you spoke and we listened! Cloudpoint is happy to announce that we have launched our updated SignOps release! After compiling ideas for a few months, Cloudpoint was able to get some of your suggestions put in place.
So what updates are included:
- The program has been converted to a single page application
- Only have to approve GPS once
- GPS is constantly running so it is more accurate and more responsive
- Barcode scanning no longer opens a new window
- Significant performance increase, particularly in slower network areas
- Ability to go back to the Map directly from the Assembly / Sign editing page
- Road names are now an Editable drop down
- Inspection features updated which allows you to pick up your inspection where you left off based on the number of days since last inspection
- Needs attention report map added
- Layout cleanup, especially for Edit Signs and Edit Assembly pages
- Maps can now default to a client specific location
And many more!
We are confident that you will love the new release of SignOps and that you will be able to manage your sign inventory better than ever before. If you have any questions about the new release or if you would like to schedule an online demo, please contact us at (877) 377-8124 or visit the SignOps webpage to learn more.
Visit the SignOps YouTube Channel for tips on getting the most out of your sign inventory!